Thursday, October 15, 2009

my move. again.

We've just put down a deposit on an acreage in Errington. We'll be in on the 15th of november. To keep things interesting, we are going to be using professional movers to shift our meager possessions a mere 30 kilos, after the 1200 km wth only a car and roof bubble. We actually have more furniture now than we ever had in our beautful blue.

Inn other news, both kids have post nasal drips and occasionly throw up tubs of flem. Pulp mill air is not helping. I'm not sure what to do about it since there are no doctors takng new patients here. Wait until it's bad enough to haul them into emergency? Feed them echinacea tea? I only know that tonight, if we are lucky, Birdie Boy will sleep okay in his car seat - the only way we have to keep his head elevated short of holding him upright all night (I've done that too. It's not pretty.) Wish me luck and the kidlets optimal breathing.


Clodagh a.k.a. Isra said...

my you have had some challenges, I hope things turn a corner with the kids soon, nothing worse that sick kiddies. Congrats on the new possie, can't wait for pics.

katie said...

hope everyones feeling better soon

Deece said...

Hope the kids are better by now. Hooray for moving in!